Immigration Through Investment

Nonimmigrant visas are for persons who come into the United States temporarily for a specific purpose. There are many types of nonimmigrant visas, and most are based on employment or business activity. Each one is specific to the type of work and skill level required by the U.S. employer.

In many cases, foreign workers come into the United States on a temporary basis with a nonimmigrant visa and then apply for their permanent status (green card).

This category of visas includes:

  • A visas (career diplomats)
  • B visas (temporary business visitors)
  • E-1 and E-2 visas (treaty traders and investors)
  • E-3 visas (Australian citizens)
  • H visas (temporary workers in special occupations)
  • L visas (intra-company transfers)
  • O visas (extraordinary abilities)
  • P visas (athletes and entertainers)
  • R visas (religious workers)
  • TN visas (NAFTA professionals; Canada and Mexico)

Contact Us To Learn More

The Law Offices Of Mariam Ebrahimi PLLC can help you determine if immigration through investment is right for you. Call our office today at 571-418-0324 or reach out to us online to speak with our attorney.